Bringing the fight to Lung Cancer requires vast resources, not the least of which is financial support. Whether through our 5K walk/run series, our signature Black Tie Gala, or the growing number of affiliate and independent fundraisers, we depend on our supporters to help us continue our work. Browse our event lists to find out how you can help make a positive impact on patient lives and support our ongoing Lung Cancer research. Join us for one or all of our fun-filled, inspirational events, or start your own!
Lend your lung-power as you walk, jog or run in one of the many national 5K events that the Lung Cancer Foundation holds each year.
- 09/21Your Next Step is the CureSan Francisco, CA
- 10/05Your Next Step is the CurePhiladelphia, PA
- 10/19Team ElizabethColumbus, OH
- 03/07Run Amuck with the DuckGainesville, FL
- 05/02Your Next Step is the CureDallas, TX
Push your lungs to the next level and challenge yourself at a Lung Cancer Foundation endurance event.
- 07/27SF Marathon, Half Marathon and Double MarathonSan Francisco, CA
- 09/21IRONMAN TahoeLake Tahoe, CA
- 10/05Medtronic Twin Cities MarathonMinneapolis, MN
- 10/12Bank of America Chicago MarathonChicago, IL
By attending our Signature Events, you are helping to create a world where Lung Cancer is a manageable, chronic disease and ultimately, a curable one.
- 11/08Simply the Best IX Dinner and GalaSan Francisco, CA
- 02/21A Faire to RememberTracy, CA
The Lung Cancer Foundation knows that the fight against Lung Cancer is both local and global. We work with our supporters to launch successful events all over the world.
- 10/08Frys.com Open - FedEx CupNapa, CA
- 10/18Cocktails & CoversSan Carlos, CA
- 10/18Breathe Cycle - A Bay Club EventSanta Clara, CA
- 11/30Laps for Lung CancerWayland, MA
Thank you for your continuing fundraising efforts in the fight against Lung Cancer! Check here for details on past events.
- 01/18Your Next Step is the CureIrvine, CA
- 02/09Your Next Step is the CurePhoenix, AZ
- 03/08Run Amuck with the DuckGainesville, FL
- 03/16Jog for JillBerkeley, CA
- 03/23Your Next Step is the Cure Ohio StateColumbus, OH
- 04/13Your Next Step is the CureChicago, IL
- 05/03Your Next Step is the CureDallas, TX
- 05/04TJM Run for Lung Cancer ResearchVergennes, VT
- 05/05Hank Baskett Classic Golf TournamentRancho Palos Verdes, CA
- 05/30The Tricia Hartner & Cathy Parese Pizza BlastWilton, CT
- 06/099th Annual Drive It Off The Earth Golf TournamentMillbrae, CA
- 09/14Your Next Step is the Cure Cornell UniversityIthaca, NY
- 09/14Your Next Step is the CureHollywood, FL