Bringing the fight to lung cancer requires vast resources, not the least of which is financial support. Whether through our walk/run series, our annual gala and golf tournament, or the growing number of grassroots fundraisers, we depend on our supporters to help us continue our work. Browse our event lists to find out how you can help make a positive impact on patient lives and support our ongoing lung cancer research. Join us for one or all of our fun-filled, inspirational events, or start your own!
Lend your lung-power as you walk, jog or run in one of the many national 5K events that the Lung Cancer Foundation holds each year.
- 01/24Your Next Step is the CureIrvine, CA
- 03/01Your Next Step is the CureTempe, AZ
- 03/07Run Amuck with the DuckGainesville, FL
- 04/18Your Next Step is the CureDallas, TX
- 05/25Your Next Step is the Cure – Stride for Susie and SmitaSaratoga, CA
- 06/20Your Next Step is the CureChicago, IL
- 09/06Your Next Step is the Cure – IASLC & ALCF 5 Card Pancake StrollDenver, CO
- 09/27Your Next Step is the CureSan Francisco, CA
Push your lungs to the next level and challenge yourself at a Lung Cancer Foundation endurance event.
By attending our Signature Events, you are helping to create a world where Lung Cancer is a manageable, chronic disease and ultimately, a curable one.
- 06/0110th Annual Drive it off the Earth Golf TournamentMillbrae, CA
- 11/14Simply the Best Dinner & Gala XSan Francisco, CA
The Lung Cancer Foundation knows that the fight against Lung Cancer is both local and global. We work with our supporters to launch successful events all over the world.
- 01/10BillyFest 2015San Francisco, CA
- 02/21A Faire to RememberTracy, CA
- 03/04Alex and Ani Charmed by CharityRochester, NY
- 03/10Iona College FundraiserNew Rochelle, NY
- 03/22Sing Out (ALCF & Upstage Lung Cancer)Brookline, MA
- 04/24CancerConDenver, CO
- 06/27Cocktails & CoversSan Carlos, CA
Thank you for your continuing fundraising efforts in the fight against Lung Cancer! Check here for details on past events.
- 09/14Your Next Step is the CureHollywood, FL
- 09/14Your Next Step is the Cure Cornell UniversityIthaca, NY
- 09/21Your Next Step is the CureSan Francisco, CA
- 10/05Your Next Step is the CurePhiladelphia, PA
- 10/05Medtronic Twin Cities MarathonMinneapolis, MN
- 10/08Frys.com Open - FedEx CupNapa, CA
- 10/12Bank of America Chicago MarathonChicago, IL
- 10/18Cocktails & CoversSan Carlos, CA
- 10/18Breathe Cycle - A Bay Club EventSanta Clara, CA
- 10/19Team ElizabethColumbus, OH
- 11/08Simply the Best IX Dinner and GalaSan Francisco, CA
- 11/30Laps for Lung CancerWayland, MA