Bringing the fight to Lung Cancer requires vast resources, not the least of which is financial support. Whether through our 5K walk/run series, our signature Black Tie Gala, or the growing number of affiliate and independent fundraisers, we depend on our supporters to help us continue our work. Browse our event lists to find out how you can help make a positive impact on patient lives and support our ongoing Lung Cancer research. Join us for one or all of our fun-filled, inspirational events, or start your own!
Lend your lung-power as you walk, jog or run in one of the many national 5K events that the Lung Cancer Foundation holds each year.
- 03/08Run Amuck with the DuckGainesville, FL
- 03/16Jog for JillBerkeley, CA
- 03/23Your Next Step is the Cure Ohio StateColumbus, OH
- 04/13Your Next Step is the CureChicago, IL
- 05/03Your Next Step is the CureDallas, TX
- 09/21Your Next Step is the CureSan Francisco, CA
- 10/05Your Next Step is the CurePhiladelphia, PA
- 10/11Your Next Step is the CureNarragansett, RI
Push your lungs to the next level and challenge yourself at a Lung Cancer Foundation endurance event.
- 05/04Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon and UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half MarathonPittsburgh, PA
- 07/27SF Marathon, Half Marathon and Double MarathonSan Francisco, CA
- 09/21IRONMAN TahoeLake Tahoe, CA
- 10/05Medtronic Twin Cities MarathonMinneapolis, MN
- 10/12Bank of America Chicago MarathonChicago, IL
By attending our Signature Events, you are helping to create a world where Lung Cancer is a manageable, chronic disease and ultimately, a curable one.
- 06/099th Annual Drive It Off The Earth Golf TournamentMillbrae, CA
- 11/089th Annual Simply the Best Dinner & GalaSan Francisco, CA
The Lung Cancer Foundation knows that the fight against Lung Cancer is both local and global. We work with our supporters to launch successful events all over the world.
- 05/04TJM Run for Lung Cancer ResearchVergennes, VT
- 05/04Hank Baskett Classic Golf TournamentRancho Palos Verdes, CA
Thank you for your continuing fundraising efforts in the fight against Lung Cancer! Check here for details on past events.
- 03/09Run Amuck with the DuckGainesville, FL
- 03/10Jog for JillBerkeley, CA
- 03/24Jog for JillColumbus, OH
- 04/20Your Next Step is the CureDallas, TX
- 04/27Your Next Step is the CureWashington, DC
- 04/27Theresa's WalkSanta Rosa, CA
- 05/09Bottle Rock 2013Napa Valley, CA
- 05/16Hank Baskett Classic Golf TournamentRancho Palos Verdes, CA
- 05/19You Next Step is the CureChicago, IL
- 06/03Garland Company Spirit WeekCleveland, OH
- 06/108th Annual Golf TournamentMillbrae, CA
- 06/16San Francisco MarathonSan Francisco, CA
- 07/24Your Straight Male Friend LIVE - Party on the PierSan Francisco, CA
- 09/14Take Lung Cancer By StormSeattle, WA
- 09/1533rd Annual Comedy DaySan Francisco, CA
- 09/29Your Next Step is the CureSan Francisco, CA
- 10/06Your Next Step is the CurePhiladelphia, PA
- 10/06Fred Spanton Memorial 5KAsheville, NC
- 10/07Frys.com OpenSan Martin, CA
- 10/12Your Next Step is the CureNarragansett, RI
- 10/20Your Next Step is the Cure Cornell University 5KIthaca, NY
- 11/09Simply The Best GalaSan Francisco, CA
- 01/18Your Next Step is the CureIrvine, CA
- 02/09Your Next Step is the CurePhoenix, AZ