As you know ALCF’s goal is to make lung cancer a chronically managed disease by 2023. While we are dedicating current funding to achieve this, we are also aware that we will need future gifts to ensure perpetuity of the Foundation, to aid in disease management, and ultimately to find a cure! One way to have an immediate personal return on your investment and provide ALCF with a long-term benefit is through a legacy gift such as life insurance. You may choose to donate an existing policy or create a new policy.
How a Gift of Life Insurance benefits ALCF:
- You can provide now for a future gift to ALCF by naming us owner and beneficiary of a policy that insures your life.
- You can make annual gifts in the amount of the premium payments; these payments can be structured over a set number of years.
- When the policy matures, proceeds are paid to the Foundation and applied to the program you have designated.
How a Gift of Life Insurance benefits YOU, our legacy donor:
- You can make a significant gift from income instead of capital.
- Your gifts off-setting our premium payments are fully deductible.
- You help to build and secure our future financial strength.